Blogbook!

I'm still astounded at what a lovely idea this is!!


Blog2Print.com
(There are usually coupons floating around the internet.  I googled and found one 15% off this time.)


All our posts from our one year anniversary up to our wedding date (nine months) are in this wonderful red blogbook.  It's number two in our collection and both are over 300 pages!!  It makes blogging so worth it since I never write in a journal anymore, I've never scrapbooked, and I'd be so sad if we didn't have record of the past two years.


We'll print one for each year married for as long as I keep up with the posting.





I can't wait to show our kiddies one day. Woohoo.

7 comments:

  1. I just started getting my 2010 blog book ready and it's almost 300 pages but I didn't take as many pictures this year as I would have liked, but I love making them into books! Thanks so much for sharing that idea when you did your first one. It is so fun and it's great to have that for the future kidlets and to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to do that! It would be a great way to keep all of the blog memories :) Thanks for Sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing those too and I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I didn't know they had that. That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you told me about these because I love it lol.. I just ordered my in laws one that is what we are doing from now on for their Christmas/Birthdays is getting them a copy of our blog book we will be doing it for my parents as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool!! i can't wait to do one of my own!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.