2.4 - 2.7 of TWENTY ELEVEN

So, it was a fun last few days. I charged my camera, but never did get it out.

But if you haven't, I suggest you take the Frontrunner downtown. It's kind of a fun adventure, and free if you're a student (which we aren't anymore...so we indeed paid the group rate $12...which after doing the gas math actually cost us 3$ more than driving...but still it's fun).  Anyways...



My current read, because I love to.




We rode all the way to Sandy, to the Southtowne Expo Center, for the  
Men & (mostly) Women Expo.

It took us 1 hour and 19 minutes.
The Softubs were my favorite.  Portable hottubs.  I love puppies, so they were my favorite too.

While down there, we ate at THE PIE in S.Jordan with Liz/Cooder/Danika/Jess/Bryce, before heading back into town on Trax.  [Gawsh, we would love to live downtown.]

And of course a plug for the sweet Superbowl's winning team:
I hope next year both teams aren't wearing the same color pants.  :/

Have a happy day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I have never rode the frontrunner. I keep telling my husband we need to do it one day when we are going down to Salt Lake so we don't have to drive. I heard that it is really nice riding the frontrunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking the Front Runner downtown with my little kids. They get such a kick out of the ride, and it's hassle free and fast!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.