The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Finished!  All done.  :)



Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Good!  Besides 60 degrees followed by the foot of new snow in the same day.  But at least I don't work tomorrow, it's sunny out, and I'm drinking a MONSTER.  Plus I just got paid!  Today is a good day.


Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Still love my junk food sometimes.  I could eat these all day.

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
I'm a little biased.  Click here.

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Maybe it's cheesy to put up a picture of Ben, but so appropriate at the same time.  :)  And I like a lot of pics of him.
Days before we met.  I cropped out the two girls.  lol  I love his smile.
And I love this pic of him.  I cropped me out. :)

Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
NYE 2008-2009

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
I am an animal lover and I love dawgies, but I want a pet pig.

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
I'm biased again.  :)
(But if I could change one thing...erase the accident, of course.)

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
I'm not sure if the songs exactly match my mood, or if I'm just in love with them so my mood matches them, or it's just that I plain love my new hubs a lot, or all of the above, but aside from thinking about Lonestar's T.G.I.F. (you know what that means...) since I don't work tomorrow (wahoo!), I'm going to go with the two songs on our wedding videos...of course.  :)

We searched long and hard for the perfect rock songs, and I think it paid off.  I love them.  And if you want to partake of a listen, I posted the wedding videos earlier.


The Only One In Color 
by Trapt
"There is no one like you.
In a world of black and white,
You are the only one in color."


With Me 
by Sum 41
"I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

"...I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'll bleed my heart out to show,
That I won't let go."

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Aside from gas, G's and groceries...
And my next planned purchase.



Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.






Among a million others.

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Aside from mascara and eyeliner, I rarely wore makeup before meeting Ben!!  I just didn't care.  After meeting him, I started experimenting.  I wanted to look my best for him.  Not that make up is that important, but it really can do a lot.  Now I'm obsessed and have sooooo much, it's ridiculous.  So a couple:


UD Black Palette- My FAV black based, matte colors.  Wore Jet on my wedding.  :)

UD Deluxe Palette (love bright colors).  Wore Fishnet on my wedding, too.


Liquid Eyeliner






Takes longer to apply w/these brushes, but they are the best!


MAC Honeylove (matte) & Myth



Bronzer in Gilded

 Etc. Etc. Etc.

Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
It's pretty here.  Pretty, but too cold.

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
I don't have a favorite.  Kelly Clarkson is super talented, I do love Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Angel's & Airwaves (tho not live), Hollywood Undead, etc.  Almost all music (aside from that folksy smolksy crap...shoot me).

And though my hubby is anti-country, I still do love Rascal Flatts.  Oh, and I love most dance music.  Etc., so forth...


Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
lol I'm not even half way and it feels like I've been doing this thing FOREVER.

So we aren't really addicted to anything right now (which kind of sucks, hello winter).  But we've been watching a few shows on Netflix lately...
 



Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
My phone.

And lipgloss.  This is still my favorite after the millions I've tried.  So nice cuz it's cheap.

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Though I'd say I don't have a "celebrity crush" anymore, there was a time...
Hey.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Still pissed at Disneyland.

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Aside from sleep, Zeppe's, shoes, and Ben (not in that order),...
Peach Jello


Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
This is a shot from my Jake Garn shoot a year ago.  It's kind of ...amusing.  :)

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
That's easy.  :)

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
The way my sweetheart treats me.  He is a dream come true.
Family dinner at Chili's during the massive blizzard - 3.7.11

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
The only thing I can think of is that cave. 

Actually, how about our insurance agent whom informed me, three days into the hospital stay, that Ben would not be covered (I was livid).  The types of surgeries the doctors did, they only do on insured patients because of the brand new technology and costs.  We thought he was covered.  It's a long story, and was a battle, but we ended up winning the lottery (in a medical sense).

Had we still been with Blue Cross (had just changed in October), he would've been covered.

Eleven day gap of no health insurance coverage, and Ben happens to have the biggest accident costing 50k+.  But things worked out.  We've been blessed.

But my insurance everything, still has my maiden name, and our statements still get sent to our work for some reason.  Our new insurance guy just hasn't yet impressed me.  From day one he was a huge let down.
 

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Hmmm..
1.  I used to wear two pair of tights because I was self conscious of my skinny ankles.  (I don't care anymore.)

2.  The other night I fell down while taking my skinny jeans off.  Thinking Ben didn't see my embarrassing stumble, I crawled into the room right next to me to stand up.  He did see.

3.  I hurt my neck in 2008 while water tubing, and without medication I wake up at night in pain.  I also never had a migraine until after that accident.

4.  I don't drink much water (or anything, really).  I hope I don't get kidney stones.

5.  I like really bright, happy colors.
 
6.  I think 95% of kitten heels should be outlawed.

7.  I'm only 5'-2 and 3/4" tall after thinking I was 5'-4" all this time.  I like being short though.

8.  I have a hard time wearing frumpy styles.  I feel like I look like a ten year old.

9.  I drink a Monster only on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and the occasional weekend or vacation times.  I usually only finish half a can, though, during a full day's work of sipping.

10.  I'm not an open book.  It takes a long time to get close to me, but it can happen.

11.  I still think about going private with this blog.  Or I wish I could limit my viewers to just certain countries.

12.  I am a very hairless person.  I don't have to shave my armpits (tmi), and if it weren't for tattoos I would have no eyebrows!!!  It's not awesome when it comes to my head though.  I have the hair of a two year old.

13.  I've never tasted alcohol.

14.  I have to leave for work by 6:30 everyday, which is unfortunate since I don't even like to get up early.

15.  A wonderful moment on our wedding day morning, in the temple, was after we did our paperwork we walked past our dads who were sitting way across the lobby room, chatting with each other and smiling all huge at us as we stepped on the elevator to go get ready.  What a good day.  :)

 
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
My hubby (of course)!!

My pup, Rykar
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
I'm behind, and since work is busy (seriously I'm about to punch somebody) I will catch up at later times.

To be brief, I have everything in my purse, including the kitchen sink.  Those lost snowmobilers would have sailed through their camping days had I gone along. 

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
A few that I have pics of.  We love anything with a beach.
:)
Bahamas

Hawaii

Dallin tried ruining this one.



St. Maarten

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
1.  My hair is now short.
2.  I'm married so everything that comes with that!
3.  That's it?
4.  Oh, I'm gallbladderless.  Important to note.


Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
I think this is still my favorite.  If you haven't seen it, you are missing out.  It's so awesome.


Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Playing the piano/Clav.  I LOVE this machine.  This is mostly where I write my music.


Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
Let's just finish this off with a flattering phone pic at work.

1.  Our Little America weekend was so fun.  I want to do it again, soon.
2.  We just got word we'll be on a Crossfit's Ragnar team this summer.  YAY.  So excited!
3.  Ben got his cast off.  That was probably more like 35 days ago, but it was great.


TADAH!  
Done and done with only minimal cheating.

19 comments:

  1. maybe i should try this...i can hardly blog like twice a month. this sounds fun though. and btw, i love the pic you posted!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! I may try it soon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always good to look back on a great date. That ride that came out to the side would of freaked me out though. I love that post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing wrong with your husband being your best friend. I know my husband is my only best friend because I have been stabbed in the back way too many times with girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahah! That pig! We should totally get one on those! You're so cute, I love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally stole this from you so that I can do it too! I am sorry you don't get my updates on my blog...its proabably cuz its private!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started using that Primer Potion from Sephora a little while ago and it has helped with my eyeshadow creasing quite a bit!

    So, how did you learn how to do your make-up and use all those fancy colors and everything?? I've been doing the same ol' thing since 7th grade. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, it is so great! I went from like 2 hours to sometimes 24-hour-perfect makeup with it. It's the best. As far as colors, I guess I just saw pictures and then experimented?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so young in the recent photo you posted with your crush and your hair looks a lot different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was two years ago!! I still had my long hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just hate how it wiggles down my throat. It feels funny when it does that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. No no no! I wish we literally won the lottery!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There, I changed it to make it more clear. :) Had we won the lottery, we'd totally not live in Utah!! Maybe like on the beach somewhere. Drinks in hand. Butlers all around. Closet full of millions of shoes. And like 30 puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I see. That makes sense now. I wished we could win the lottery also...lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't know you could play the piano. That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (3) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (31) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.