Buhr Favorites

Some current favorites in the BUHR household (because I am a list queen):

  • Edamame.  Not just regular, but with sea salt and fresh limes squeezed over it.  If you have not yet tried it, it's a must.  And you can buy them cheaper at Sam's Club.  We eat them like candy.

  • Criminal Minds or Flashpoint, two different yet similar shows.  Sometimes a tiny unrealistic, but not so much that it ruins it for you (like in the show Trauma).


    • Monster Energy drinks, but not just regular Monsters.  The new ones that come in 12 oz cans.  Now you don't feel as guilty.

    • These shoes.  Mostly in image form because they haven't yet become a part of the household, but the color is to die for.


    • This chair.  It has been in hiding for the last year, but Ben surprised me and re-configured our family/living/dining/den/kitchen room, moving this guy in.  It's a thrift store dream chair recliner that I fell in love with clear back when Ben lived in the much missed Manhatten Condos.


      • This adorable attempt at nonchalantly pinning (taping) the table cloth up to move it out of the way.  "What is that pink duct tape doing?"  "Oh, I guess you can see it."  =)  (Love you honey.)


      • Being over half way in paying off all bills related to the spelunking accident (which happened six months ago TOMORROW).  Oh we are so happy.


        • Our beautiful weather.  FINALLY.


        • The idea of moving to hot Arizona (no, not an announcement...).

        • Super hot Ben.  ha


        • Last but definitely not least, our moms.  We love you and hope you have a Happy Mother's Day this Sunday!!  (Ben's mom, my mom.  Below that is Ben's step-mom.)


        That's all.  TGIT, happy first nice weekend, and happy Cindo De Mayo!  =)

          5 comments:

          1. Man, Christy...I'm lovin' that sexy multi-colored chair. Can I have it? It would be an excellent focal piece in my new house. ;)

            I've never tried a Monster. Maybe it's time I tried one.

            ReplyDelete
          2. Oh, and those shoes are the cutest shoes I have ever seen. Really. You should ask Ben to buy them for you for Mother's Day...because after all, you'll be a mother.......someday........... :) :)

            ReplyDelete
          3. First of all...here I am commenting. Yay!! K, way cute pics. I absolutely love those shoes. So cute and such a pretty color. And you and your Monster - lol. I need those to start my mornings...time to buy some!! :)

            ReplyDelete
          4. I know, the shoes are SO cute huh!

            Brooke- For the Mother's Day shoe comment, I called you smart while Ben called you CRAFTY. ;)

            ReplyDelete

          31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
          Powered by Blogger.