Happy Birthday Ben!

Happy Birthday to my hubby!!!!  He will shoot me for sharing, but he is turning 33 today!  I share because I love that he's six years older than me, but he still isn't thrilled at the number.

Mister Ben is the most selfless person, and I could go on about all the mushy things I absolutely adore about him, but I will (try to) spare you.  Just know he impresses me everyday and the level of caring and patience he consistently shows is absolutely astounding.  I never even had a glimpse into the level of happiness attainable by being married and spending each day with the most ideal match.  I know we both look forward to our evenings together working out, relaxing and teasing each other unceasingly.  This pattern of life has become utterly enjoyable, and we're just in the beginning stages.  I am grateful to him for that!  Ben. Is. Awesome!!
So Happy Birthday!!  Too bad you have to work and close out the month today.  You deserve to be on the lake in a sweet Malibu for your birthday!!

And since I know Ben will peak at mister blog, I shalln't post any presents he shall be getting.  Happy Birthday muluv!  Can't wait to see you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ben!! I love the collage you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet and wonderful wife I have! You are the best baby! I love you so much! Thanks for making my birthday amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are THE. CUTEST. !!! Happy birthday, "Mister Ben!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.