Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful, most beautiful and extremely talented mother.  She's my favorite, ever, and I'm so happy I get to call her my mom!  She is one of the kindest, easy going and always happy people that I know.  She has always supported me in my activities, sports and life in general, and we have made so many memories together, and I look forward to so many more.

Love you, mom!!  Happy Birthday and wish we were there at Disneyland to celebrate with you!  Hopefully Dee embarrasses you!!  =)


1 comment:

  1. From what I know about your mom, all of the things you said about her are very true. :) She IS wonderful, beautiful, and extremely talented! Happy Birthday, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.