Some current favorites in the Buhr household for this fall time of year:
- Our cute nieces in their Halloween attire after trunk or treating, and Elly who has like six or seven missing teeth. They are so cute!!
- STILL eating edamame like candy. Our favorite recipe is the Soy Sesame Edamame. My mom really liked this recipe when she visited. SO good. You shall try.
- Carving pumpkins with Nate, Becky and the girls. Much harder to do after inhaling a ginormous dinner, but a fun time none-the-less.
- These Shayla boots that look good with leggings, skinnies, and pretty much everything!! Not a part of the shoe room at this time. Though if they were, they'd probably be hard to find. It's only over half put together. It's a little overwhelming opening the door to the shoe room.
- Our reading area!! We need another bookshelf already. We love to read. We look forward to it each evening after dinner. We are just so exciting.
- Running! Though his pace is quicker than mine. Here we are readying for a 10k.
- We are seeing some fall weather, but it's beautiful right now!! Yesterday after [suuuper early] church Ben brought the recliner outside and we laid out in our backyard. Ha.
- My first visit to Sprinkles ...finally!, thanks to a Scottsdale trip Taleah and I took.
- Parks and Recreation...Ben sure gets a kick out of Ron. He laughs and laughs and laughs.
- This quick past year of married life with mister hubbins (in his snake bite protector thingys for the Adopt A Highway clean up a couple weeks ago). He is the best friend I've ever had. I love him and am excited to celebrate! Where does time go?
That's all for now. Happy Halloween!!