LILASH!! I have eyelashes!!

I did the math and I guess I lied.  I started using LILASH on the 29th of December, so that puts me at less than four weeks using it!!  I'm not sure, but I think it says about six weeks to your maximum length, and then you use it 2-3 times per week to maintain.  A tube last 6 months, but I've heard people say it has lasted a year.

I FORGOT to take a "before" picture, but I pulled one from our cruise in November which is obviously before!!  Poor lil stubbies.

So I used ZERO PHOTOSHOP here, besides blurring the rest of me out.  It probably wouldn't have hurt to do an after picture BEFORE I worked out and got sweaty.  lol  Blurrrrr.
Isn't LiLash amazing??  Please don't tell me you can't tell a difference.  lol

Thank you mom for the Christmas present!!  I love it.

11 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, that's amazing!!! Yes, I absolutely CAN tell the difference! Gorgeous lashes, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's crazy!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing!! As if you weren't gorgeous enough :) I might just have to invest in some of this. I was just paranoid of using the other stuff because I didn't want it to change my eye color. They look fantastic and you can definitely tell a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is amazing! I can tell a difference. I love your eyelashes longer it makes your eyes pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo getting some. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! I am so amazed with this stuff. And there has been no eyelid irritation. Recommend for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's we some you tried it. I started last spring and happened to run out in November and noticed a difference so I just got another tube a few weeks ago...love, love
    I hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, never heard about it but it really made a difference. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...did they actually grow or is it just like fibers that bind?? ANd hathappens when you stop using it? Tey go short again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. They actually grow!! Crazy huh!! I heard that eye docs were using eye drops for cataracts or something, and their patients lashes were all growing long. I guess that might be the discovery of these lash growing products

    If you stop using it, as your eyelashes naturally fall out they will grow back to be the shorter length. So they do go back to being short, but over time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Look stunning on your lashes. Nice... Aside from using eyelash products, it is essential that you exert extra care when handling your eyelashes.

    _________________________
    Ashley of Grow Eyelashes

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (4) B3 (46) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.