Brain Jarring Fireworks...

Facetious Face Productions presents my wonderful family!  We are scattered around cities/states, though we communicate via cyberland a LOT.

 "Brain Jarring Fireworks."  It is as random as it sounds.  Have you ever had to talk about a subject for ten minutes that you know nothing about?!

My sister has no shame.  lol  And note my background music!!
My brother and his friends just started this random vlog and will be uploading videos every other Saturday!  Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little embarrassed that I watched the entire video on "Brain Jarring Fireworks". I was seriously laughing out loud! I'm not sure who I was laughing at more! But I did find Jolie's random story and talking pretty entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It is especially funny if you already know us...like Jolie.

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (11) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.