11 Things and Such

The 11 Things tag has been going around, and I was tagged by miss Haley.  I haven't done one of these forever!

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
Cheese.
11 Very Random Things
1- We wash dishes by hand and put them in the dishwasher to dry. We've never used the dishwasher else wise.

2- Our spending money goes towards running and racing together.  It's sooooo fun.

3- I saw an inmate walking down the street yesterday.  Of course it didn't compare to what Sarah and I encounter on our walks.  See you tomorrow boys.
4- The Nine Secrets of Happy Couples.  <--- A marvelous list!!  Partake of a read!!

5- So I've been to the dentist 7 times in 5 months.  I had my first two cavities filled (adjusted, re-adjusted, removed, re-filled) and still cannot chew.  My seester and I have extra-sensitive-dentists-are-stumped, kinds of mouths.

6-  My sister's Mini Greyhounds turned 5 this week.  (I sure miss mine.)

7-  Today it is in the 80s.

8-  We hit one year living in Arizona in less than three months, thus I have started to apply for jobs in two specific locations to maybe open some doors cities wise.  I'm dying to join a runner's club somewhere!

9-  I've lived in Washington (Spokane), Kansas (Kansas City), Utah (Layton) and Arizona (here).  Ben's lived in ...allover Arizona, Micronesia Guam and Vegas.

10-  I think we will both be in our 30s when we start a family.

11- I haven't taken my toe rings off once since I put them on 11+ years ago.   (There perhaps is a reason I choose navy blue nail polish...)


Haley's questions...
1. What's your favorite TV show?
???  I used to be obsessed with The Office.

2. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I really don't know, a puppy?  If I had to pick an animal I think I look like, maybe a mouse.

3. What's your favorite vacation you've ever been on?
Toss up between cruising, Hawaii and Lake Powell.  Pretty much any vacation!

4. What's your favorite treat?
Ice cream, frozen hot chocolate, brownies, cookies, anything...

5. Favorite memory with your husband?
Definitely getting married!!  We had a lot of fun planning it all together.  I could never have planned it all by myself.  Also staying up literally all night long back in the Vegas days.  That was some crazy fun.

6. What's your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
Meeting Ben and getting married in the SLC temple.  My #1 dream and goal in life, fulfilled!

7. Favorite restaurant?
Happy Sumo, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

8. How many times have you been a bridesmaid?
3

9. Do you like reading blogs or Facebook stalking more? Yes stalking haha.
Blogs in my bed.

10. What's your dream job?
Oceanside beach lay-er out-er

11. If you got 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
Move to a highrise, buy Ben a Porsche 911 Turbo, enter lots of races, and save the rest!

My questions:
1.  What make up product do you swear by?
2.  What are you passionate about?
3.  Where do you want to end up for retirement?
4.  What's your favorite car?
5.  What's your favorite memory with your family?
6.  What type of fitness do you chose to stay fit?
7.  What is your favorite tradition?
8.  What's your greatest accomplishment?
9.  How long have you been with your significant other (if you have one)?
10.  What's your favorite blog?
11.  What's your favorite season and why?


I tag:  Anyone related to me!  Or you reading this if you want to do it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay loved all your answers! Super jealous of your 80 degree weather! And funny I've been told I look like a mouse too :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post Haley!!!!! It's so fun to learn more about you!!! Love that pic of you. Your so tiny!!!! And ripped of course. Can't real think of anything better actually, tiny and ripped:) YAy!!!!
    My husband and I uses to the same things with the dishes for like 5 years and then finally we decides to het a new one when the kids were born and now we use it properly:)xoxoxox Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I wrote Haley....lol.....I was reading haley's comment above....sorry christy........mama's had a long week

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.