$#@*athon Day 14

It's only the 14th?  LOL


Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 14 of 30
Stats
Distance:  3 miles (negative splits...tho I don't exactly know what they were)
Time:   29:00
Route:   Treadmill
Total Juneathon running miles:  31.84
Total Juneathon walking miles:  3.56
X training:  2


Saturday we went to Costco for the second time ever (yay), and I was on the hunt for a big box of seaweed (thanks Diana).  FOUND IT.  ATE IT.  ALL.  In four days.  :/
We only spent $60 at Costco.  That's got to be some kind of record.  The first time we spent 8x that.  I felt a little broken after that trip minus the raspberries that were amazing.  I love seaweed and have been craving it a lot (kind of like my summer pickle cravings).

Anywho, today's lunchtime run was lovely.  I shouldn't push all the buttons unless I know what I'm doing because my time disappeared before I saw it.  29:00?
That's all.  Now lunch is over and I'm starting a job called "Net Docs," and don't exactly know what that is yet.

Ben:  Net Docs huh? Maybe it's a typo and its Net Dogs and they sell discount puppies via UPS... and they need a new building to do that from? IDK... good luck! 

lol  Have a fabulous rest of Thursday and Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Seaweed? hmm sounds interesting... I may have to check that out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard about Seaweed> How does it taste? Costco is a dangerous place!!! I use it mostly for online shopping,right now I'm eying a couch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've only been to Costco twice?! We can't stay away from that darn place haha. Great job keeping up with Juneathon!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.