Juneathon Day 16


Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 16 of 30
Stats
Distance:  1 mile
Time:  9:45
Route:  Treadmill
Total Juneathon running miles:  36.34
Total Juneathon walking miles:  3.56+
X training:  2


It was hard to get up and running this morning.  I finally convinced myself I would only force upon myself a single mile if I would just get there, and I really quit after one.  30 minutes later I was drinking a soda.  One of those days (weekend yay).  30 minutes after that we were at Costco buying lots more seaweed for my ace.
If I could repeat one day for awhile, today would be one of those kinds.  It was fabulous (thank you Ben!!), and on top of that we went shopping so I should log three hours of walking.  I have some pictures, but my camera is clear on the kitchen counter.  :/

This time tomorrow it's vacation for a week.  Gotta rest the leg up for our race next weekend.  I don't know what I'll do about Juneathon.  We'll see.
Have a great Sabbath!  Congrats to all my Ragnarlies that ran Wasatch.  We are ever so jealous.  =)  I saw one team name was something like, "Sorry Honey Not Tonight, I'm On The Ragnar."  Hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, what's up with te seaweed??? Is it really that good? Shall I try it? Oh and speaking of Ragnar, I was JUST
    Coming to ask you
    About Ragnar las Vegas nov. 9/10??????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.