Juneathon Day 17

Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something).
Juneathon 
Day 17 of 30

Stats
Distance:  A coupla Sunday walking miles.
Time:  Awhile
Route:  Airport, all over the place, 1.5 miles round trip walking to dinner, so forth...
Total Juneathon running miles:  36.34
Total Juneathon walking miles:  Lots?
X training:  2

Hi, it's me. I'm still doing Juneathon, but I'm on vaca so I am posting from the iPad, which I really don't know how to do (hence the lack of formatting). I have pictures that I don't know how to post, but perhaps I will figure it out. So the end of this boring catch up post.

-CB
Happy Sunday a day late!

1 comment:

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.