Juneathon Day 20

Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something).
Juneathon 
Day 20 of 30

Stats
Distance:  3.1 miles
Time:  30:13
Route:  Beach day!
Total Juneathon running miles:  39.41
X training:  2

Today we spent the day at Newport Beach and are fried to prove it! Then this evening my sister, brother D and I went jogging down the pier and boardwalk. We did a 5k to see how running here will feel at our race this weekend. It was an easy run! I guess training in the heat DOES help (plus the elevation difference). I couldn't believe I wasn't sweating afterwards when lately back home I'm sweating bullets during my warm up.

I'm excited to see how we all do: Dallin, dad, Benny, Jolie, me and James if runs. He's still been out with injury. Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Good luck!! Can't wotto see the recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently read that training in the heat indeed makes you faster, since it trains the body to be more efficient. Good luck this weekend!! Hope your shins are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.