Juneathon Day 25

Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 25 of 30
Stats
Distance:  0
Time:  45 minutes
Route:  Boot Camp
Total Juneathon running miles:  45.77
X training:  3


In 107 degree heat...

15 seconds holding a low squat, 15 seconds jumping squats, 15 seconds holding a low squat, 15 seconds jumping squats

15 second rest

Ski/squat jumps (hamstrings/buttox) for 60 seconds

15 second rest

Burpees for 60 seconds

15 second rest

Speed jacks (fast jumping jacks of death) 60 seconds

15 second rest

Repeat all 4x...then finish with one minute fast running.
DONE


Back from vaca, and back to formatting my posts on a real computer, though I'm kind of burned out of Juneathon posting...almost done!  I'm having severe post vacation blues so it is nice to have a set time for class to get me out there in that heat.  I'll be doing boot camp for the next little awhile with Ben!

I have lots of fun pictures that are currently overwhelming me, but shall make their way on here in the near future.  Like this one...
Photo taken by my other brother James who is still out with injury.

Happy Tuesday.  It is Tuesday right?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your whole family was successful! All those medals!! :)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.