Juneathon Day 26


Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 26 of 30
Stats
Distance:  0
Time:  45 minutes
Route:  Boot Camp
Total Juneathon running miles:  45.77
X training:  4


Every other day is cardio/endurance or weights/endurance, so today was weights.  During push ups sweat was pouring off my face like a pitcher of water (because you wanted to know).  I definitely see how people lose weight with boot camp, holy crap.

I don't remember the names of the moves we did.  They got harder after Curtis announced to the world that I was using too light of weights, thus guilting me into getting bigger dumbbells after the first set.

I definitely recommend boot camp!  The atmosphere is different from CrossFit, maybe less intimidating to those trying to start the journey to losing weight or getting fit.  Either way, FUN.
Happy almost humpday!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Christy! I'm guessing you had to flip those huge tires. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! You look tough :)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.