Juneathon Day 27

Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 27 of 30
Stats
Distance:  2 miles
Time:  19:25 (10 min first mile, 9:25 second)
Route:  Treadmill
Total Juneathon running miles:  47.77
X training:  4


I planned on 3, but my boss called at 1-1/2 so I decided to call it quits early so I could be a good employee.  0:)  (Really I just wanted an excuse to stop sweating miserably in that fan-less gym.)
A year ago Ben and I moved to Arizona from Utah.  When we moved here it was on fire, including the largest fire in AZ history.  Utah, on the other hand, was in the middle of major flooding and it was insane there.


My mom text me earlier today and I've been reading ksl, and Utah is on fire like Colorado, and so many structures are being burned and homes lost, and even a life.  It is so sad.  Good luck to all my fellow Utahns that may be dealing with it.


Today I am thankful that all we're dealing with here is 109 degrees. Be safe everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (37) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.