Juneathon Day 3


Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 3 of 30
Stats
Distance: walking 1.56 miles
Time: Half hour-ish
Route: Around Phoenix
Total Juneathon running miles:  6
Total Juneathon walking miles:  1.56


Typically a non-work out at all day, we turned it into a Sunday walk day so as to keep it still a rest day.  Being 10:30 at night when my creativity is dead, and running the risk of a totally picture-less lamer post, I took a picture of a fire truck.  You're welcome.  =)
Back at the running tomorrow.  And perhaps a much more awesome post, though a blazing firetruck is pretty cool.  3 days down, 27 to go...

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, thanks for the morning laugh! I needed it, because I have to go to work... and I really don't like (try not to use the word hate).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!! Keep it up. I'll take the firetruck over no picture any day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhahaha cracked me up! I LOVE Firetrucks ;-D

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.