Juneathon Day 5

Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 5 of 30
(1/6 done with June)
Stats
Distance:  2 miles
Time: 19:06
Route:  Treadmill
Total Juneathon running miles:  11
Total Juneathon walking miles:  1.56
X training:  1 (I need to do more)


A 9:50 first mile, then I cranked it up .1mph every 1/10th of a mile or so which had me at 8:03 for the last 1/10th.  A little shin test.
I only did two miles so I could go to CrossFit with Ben.  The strength training was 2 snatches on the minute, for 10 minutes equaling 20.  The WOD was 3 rounds of 1 minute dips, 1 minute box jumps, 1 minute push press, 1 minute row.  One minute rest was taken between each sets.  That minute goes fast.  I wanted like five more. Ten.

Thursday is the Roadrunner Sports Adventure Run in Scottsdale.  Anybody running it??  We've never done one but they look fun and they are free!  Day five done!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice I'm jealous!! I had crap juneathon day. I'll crank it up once I have some days off:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo!!! Good job!! Check out my blog, you got nominated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job...you emailed me a little while back about running groups - you found me on FB (marathon coaching consultants)...looks like you're doing well...let me know if you need anything in regards to running. My groups are Mondays and Thursdays...take care, David Allison

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.