Juneathon Day 6


Run, blog, log everyday (or at least do something). 
Day 6 of 30
Stats
Distance:  3 miles
Time:  28:47
Route:  Treadmill
Total Juneathon running miles:  14
Total Juneathon walking miles:  1.56
X training:  1


Cross training every other week doesn't really work out for me.  I'm too sore from those snatches and dips.  But why do gyms think it is okay to charge $200 a month?  I just want to CrossFit twice a week.
It was a nice run.  No pictures though, but I looked like this...

Reasons to enjoy running:
  • Get better sleep at night
  • Feel great about your day
  • Improves mood and attitude
  • Gives you time to jam out to tunes, catch up on the news/tv, think or make plans
  • Guilt free eating
  • More energy during the day
  • Motivation by seeing improvement
  • Muscle definition/toning (including your stomach!)
  • Free... (sorta)
  • Running community (I have met some great people and learned so much from them!)
  • Eating carbs
  • It becomes much easier and more enjoyable after you make it a habit.  Then you look forward to it and after one rest day it feels like you haven't run in a super long time.
And happy National Running Day!

4 comments:

  1. HAppy Running Day!!! Love "your" picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your totally rocking it. I'm getting up at 5 tommorrow to run outside. I'm praying to God my leg blesses me with no pain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossfit totally needs to be cheaper! I would love to join a gym, but I'm not paying that much. I'll stick to insanity and body pump classes for now! And I agree, running totally makes my day better! Hope you guys are having so much fun...one of my best friends lives in az with her hubs and they really like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing fantastic with your Juneathon! You listed some amazing reasons to run. Now if only someone would light a fire under my ass and get me started ;)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.