A Day @ Knott's Berry Farm

Tuesday, June 19th, we went to Knott's Berry Farm.  I wish I would have told my inlaws to try out Knotts, last month.  It's quite a bit cheaper and less crowded than Disneyland, and there are rides for all ages including kids.  I forgot about this place.  It is glorious and Charlie Brown themed.
First things first, a horrible, horrible (the font doesn't get any bigger) wooden coaster named GHOSTRIDER.  I recommend this ride to people who don't like smooth, fun and safe roller coasters.
Montezuma's Revenge,...still a fav that takes off quickly, loops and such, and then it goes backwards and does it all again.
To take motion sickness levels from 0 to 90% ride the ride below.
It was a great day of memories.  And Dippin' Dots.  Definitely recommend Knott's Berry Farm.

6 comments:

  1. I went there when I was younger. I don't remember much about it because I was young at the time but I definitely want to go back there. It does look like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared of roller coasters! Your pictures are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Knott's Berry Farm, but I definitely would love to go! Great pictures! I definitely do not do rides though, they scare the heck out of me! The picture of you guys on the last roller coaster is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Knott's Berry Farm! I HATED!!!! Ghostrider. We rode that first and I had a headache the rest of the day because of it. But it is such a fun theme park and way less crowded than Disneyland. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny that your mom wore a Mickey Mouse t-shirt to Knott's Berry :) I met her recently at the gym- She and I apparently have a mutual friend (I suddenly can't remember the friend's name though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look like such fun rides!
    That's funny your mom wore a Mickey Mouse t-shirt to Knott's Berry Farm! I met her recently actually- it was really random! Apparently she and I have a mutual friend (although I suddenly can't remember the friend's name!)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (11) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.