Happy Birthday DAD!!!

Today is my dad's birthday!  My dad is one amazing person in a lot of ways, and a perfect example to myself and sweet husband.  He also has a hilarious sense of humor and somehow makes ridiculous jokes totally acceptable.  I'm grateful that he is my very own dad!

Sadly the only child still at home, Dallin, is actually here in Arizona visiting us, so my dad didn't get any house decorations or cake.  :[  Luckily he has a choir concert at Deer Valley tonight.  :]  If you see him, tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I stole some pics from his Facebook.
Happy Birthday dad!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww LOVE the picture when you dance with your dad at your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Happy birthday to your dad :D

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (11) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.