773 Days

Remember this pretty wedding cake?
We froze the top portion to eat on our first anniversary (so it would look like only we ate tar, not our guests).  Since we had moved, that year later turned into 773 days later. . . Christmas, 2012.  It held up nicely.  lol  [Sorry I didn't offer you any.]
Our 400 page blogbook arrived during our Christmas vacation and it is just so exciting.  It journals our first year of marriage and even though it wasn't that long ago, I've forgotten half of what we did.  Sometimes I wonder what I have done with my brain to make it so not smart anymore.  [Do you ever walk into a room to get something, and forget once you're in there what you were even doing?  No?  Just me?. . .well crap.]
We hope everybody had a great Christmas.  We had a wonderful time making memories with our family, and I have the Post Christmas Blues.  But these. . .
 are a temporary cure.

[And so is the face Ben gives me when I tell him to smile.]

Have a safe and Happy New Year.
 (lol)

7 comments:

  1. Blog Books are the best! I've done 3 now from 2008, 2009, and just got 2010 for Christmas. I need to get 2011 and 2012 done pronto. I'm just paranoid that something is going to happen to my blog and that I will lose all of my life's journey's and adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake topper and the blog book! I have to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ate our topper on our 1st anniversary and it was actually pretty bad so your lucky that yours didn't taste that bad. And I am that type of person who goes into a room and forgets why I went there in the first place. I usually do that when I am trying to find something but I do it all the time. It sucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cake topper! That is great that you were finally able to eat your cake :D
    I want a blog book so bad! What did yours cost you, and who did you get it done by?
    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a wonderful New Year!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the post Christmas blues too!! boo to them!

    and i love my blog book too! i'm behind, i still haven't done 2011... better get on that, and now add 2012 to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, love those shoes!! I just started a wedding blog to document my journey of becoming a wife. I also plan on making a book of it. My brain is just like yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I highly doubt you got fat but I'll laugh at you:) I froze our cake topper too and ate it a year later but thought it was gross:( happy anniversary lovely

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.