HDRs are BACK

Happy Valentine's Day!!
This post really has nothing to do with the holiday. . .

I have finally taken my camera out to do some HDRs.  I had almost forgotten how.  haha!  There's a trend with all of my pictures of making them as bright and cheerful as possible.  Probably why I love HDRs.  They just make you happy.
 Below is the regular shot, or the "before," shot, if you will.  Boring as.  It's more of a "semi-happy" image.
Some others (I will have to take some with clouds, because clouds are cool looking):


The one below isn't even HDR!  I took it almost two years ago in Daybreak, (South Jordan?) Utah.  I love Daybreak.  It is so unique and colorful.
-----
Is anybody so sad to hear about Olympian Pistorius, like I am?  I don't get it.  I loved watching him.  He was inspirational!  Now he's a murderer?

Have a great Valentine's Day!  We will be celebrating this weekend since tonight I have ballet.  :]

PS.  We received the first week's emails from Elder Hales.

1 comment:

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.