8 Things

8 Things I am Passionate About (in no particular order):
  • Music (favorite song)



  • Puppies /animals (favorite baby goat [LINK FIXED])




  • Ben my adorable husband!!


  • Shoes 

Justfab - Lille - Nude


  • Running



  • Candy
  • Religion/Beliefs (my sister's Youtube channel can be found here)


  • The great outdoors & the sky


  • Photography (or taking pictures...this is Taliesin West)


  • Family


  • Sleeping
  • Reading 
(current read)



8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:

I don't even know?... I'm boring I guess...


8 Things I want to do before I Die:

  • Become a morning runner/exerciser
  • Have a family
  • Buy a home (next week...weeee)
  • Find my competitive streak for running
  • Qualify for Boston (It is going to have to be at sea level on a cool, cloudy day, with a friend pacing me...)
Currently that would mean:
Female 18-34
    3hrs 35min 00sec

      • Complete a cd
      • Have a full time career again
      • Hmmm... idk?























      8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
      • It is past.
      • Worrying doesn't change anything.
      • A lot can change in a short time.
      • If you don't like something, you can change it.
      • Moving away from my social circle made me realize I used to gossip a lot.  :/  I want to think I see a bigger picture than I used to, and it makes me want to be a better person now.
      • Caffeine is my amazing friend.
      • Shoes will always have a place in my heart, no matter where my priorities go.  lol
      • I'm easily content and pleased.  This is both good and bad.


      8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:

      • Bora Bora
      • China
      • Tropical place #2
      • Tropical place #3
      • Tropical place #4
      • Tropical place #5
      • Tropical place #6
      • Tropical place #7 (taking tropical recommendations)


      8 Things I Currently Need or Want:

      • My puppy to move to AZ
      • A Monster (definitely a need)
      • To be a morning person (this is just never going to happen)
      • Family to come visit
      • Patience for learning photography
      • Sprinkles cupcakes (plural)
      • Another favorite author that already has a lot of books out
      • Church to not be at 8:00am and 1/2 hour away (soon)



      That is all.  Feel free to join in.  Have a happy humpday.  :]

      7 comments:

      1. I think I am going to do this! Thanks Christy!!

        ReplyDelete
      2. This is a really fun idea - I loved reading your answers!

        ReplyDelete
      3. I love your pictures! I especially love Dallin's face in the family picture - a classic! You'll have to send that one to him! I'm excited to come and visit - can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XO

        ReplyDelete
      4. Great post! I'm passionate about running, traveling, family time, puppies and a lot more. Love your family pictures , you guys have the best pose :-)

        ReplyDelete
      5. Great idea...I love the family pic. It doesn't seem like that long ago to be honest. Lets definitely try and get together when you are in town. We would be available for dinner whenever. I hope the house thing is still going on the up. :)

        ReplyDelete
      6. Great idea! I saw this via James's blog and will be borrowing it for a similar post on my blog. Thanks!

        ReplyDelete

      31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (45) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
      Powered by Blogger.