Moments in your day.

Day 9, Thursday:  Moments in your day.

I'm not doing very well in this challenge, but it's still fun.  I think I want to do Juneathon next month (yes, it's already June again).  With soaring temperatures and a couple of races in August (Disney Dumbo Dare), I need to maintain some mileage over the summer.  (Something about 110 degrees and running doesn't mesh without some type of motivation.)

Anywho... moments in my typical boring day.  Boring yet awesome week days...

Wake up and watch the news while using these.  I have been dealing with Plantar Fasciitis for the past 6 weeks, but just now is it getting bad.
A work phone call usually requires me to commute ten feet to my computer to work for the day, before the news is over.  Sometimes two hours, sometimes ten.  Sometimes two hours that turn into four hours because of things that sidetrack me (like this challenge).  Don't worry, I only bill for the two hours.
Jam out to Phil Collins radio station, or Hits 1 on XM.
If I'm not working a full day, usually by afternoon I do any errands or hit the piano to work on some of my songs.  I'm getting close to finishing this one and I'm excited, though I don't know what I'll do with it.  Maybe enter into a contest?
I time my running down to the minute when it comes to evenings and finishing literally before dusk.  If I don't run, I get my social fix in ballet or another class, or I don't.  haha

I've been driving up to our house to run.  Around here is so busy that I get five minute breaks every block at the stop lights.  :P  And then sometimes people cut us off and so Ben kicks their car and breaks his toe.  (True story... I've tried so hard to keep it from mister blog LOL!!!!).  Ben is awesome.  However, I don't recommend not paying attention while driving because if the pedestrian isn't paying attention either, it probably could end up much worse.
And I end my day doing this... again, eating chicken, and hangin' with the hub.
Don't I have an exciting life?

Days go way too fast.

3 comments:

  1. hi! i found your blog through jenni @ story of my life. i love reading everyone's "moment" posts! so fun. happy friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all love the new blog design!! Thanks for sharing your day, I always love those pictures, it makes me feel like I spend a day with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, plantar fasciitis! My husband had that during basketball season and it sounded like it was the worst! :( Did you get yours from running? I hope your those little balls and fun-noodle provide you with some relief. :)

    The Brayn of Chalayn

    P.S. I'm doing a Firmoo sunglasses giveaway! Feel free to enter. :)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (11) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.