Story of your life.

Day 1, Wednesday:  The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably).

I was born in SLC, Utah on 9/1/84, and soon thereafter moved to Spokane, Washington.  We ended up in Kansas City, Kansas, for the first few years of life that I actually do recall (extreme weather and tornados!).  In the late 80s we moved to Utah to put our roots down!
My folks split up in the early 2000s and my dad moved out, later moving back in when my mom moved out.  I was the only family member that never left the home (between college, missions, marriage), and I lived there until I got married, even throughout college.  I spent a lot of time hanging out with my puppy and my dad, and we have a great relationship because of it.  I loved living there!!  I graduated in 2008 with an engineering bachelor's degree, DGET, from WSU.

I met Ben in 2009 when he lived in Vegas.  He later moved up to Utah (originally into a house with a total creeper for a roommate) and ended up moving into the top floor of my dad's house for a few months before we got married, while I lived on a bottom level in an apartment.  It was the perfect arrangement, thought up by my very own dad!  We got married in 2010, moved in together, Ben's job relocated us to Arizona, and here we are.  Tadah.
The End.

I'm not sure I will be blogging everyday, but some of the day's topics are outside of the box.  Fun idea.  Join in!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May linkup post!!

    I know you probably get this a lot, but it's not common to see a woman with an engineering degree! Rock on! :) I'm curious to know more... but I'll explore your posts before asking a bunch of questions you may have already answered before (like how you and your husband met!)

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeekkkkk!!!!! I loooove that your doing this challenge with Jenni:) Jenni is one of the few blogs when I advertise, I do it there! I adore her:)

    I really wanted to do this challenge too and I might chime in here and there but I know I won't be able to keep up everyday!

    This is so fun!!
    Love you christy:)
    30 day shred is kicking my out of shape butt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I really wish you'd make me a darn button so I could display you proudly;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blogging challenge, great post idea!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (4) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (32) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.