11pm & 100 degrees...AZ should be swimmin' not sleepin'. JD27

I really can't think of anything to say in this Juneathon post, except for there are only three days left in this running streak challenge.  June has flown by!

Today was day 27, Thursday, which is my rest day. Ben and I did a one miler this evening, around the neighborhood.  It has been wonderful to have his support and willingness to run with me when the sun has set, so I don't have to go to the gym.

I'm trying to go to Crossfit twice a week with Ben, so tonight we did:

Warm up: burpees
Weightlifting: 2 power cleans on the minute for 10:00
Wod: 8:00 AMRAP 3x clean & jerk + 6x toes to bar

Today's mileage: 1

Total June mileage:  62.8

Have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture! I don't know how you run outside in summer, you are a rock star!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (1) B3 (44) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (46) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.