Cheescake + Running = Day 18

My days up here have been busy, and a couple of times it has been a mental battle to maintain a running streak... but it is still going!

I got back to my dad's at dark this evening, after a great dinner with my mom and her husband, and I was stuffed to the brim with Chicken Madeira and Oreo Cheesecake (so tasty). We ate at the awesome City Creek, out on the patio. Utah definitely had the weather bragging rights right now.  It has been gorgeous out these past few days.

Anyways, I got home and ran a slow one on the treadmill in the [creepy] basement...

Now it is time for bed.  Tomorrow is another busy day of work and going to visit my cute grandpa. :]  Miss you Benny.

Today's mileage: 1
Average pace: slow?

Total June Mileage: 43.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.