JD2

To keep my running streak going, I put in one nice mile today!  Last year I did Sunday walks, but this year I'm trying for the real deal.  This is my first time streaking...  :]

Summer reared its face yesterday because all of a sudden it went from nice weather to toasty-toasty.  It's after 8pm and still 105 out.  A one mile run requires a water bottle for me (my shoes are rather dirty).
Check out the forecast!  I at least enjoy heat in general, just not running in it.  I get frustrated with my slower pace quite often, mostly because I am too hard on myself.
I forgot we bought these at Costco yesterday, so my entire run I thought about them waiting for me in the freezer.  They are delicious and I am partaking of them now.  They will probably get me through my run tomorrow as well.
Today's mileage:  1
Pace:  8:24

Total Juneathon mileage:  3

Have a fantastic week!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, when did they start making my favorite ...frozen bananas!!! Please pass the heat! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. I wish I 8:24 was slow for me. Whew! Good job for keeping it up in the heat!
    (I hope you don't mind too much that I copied you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just one mile. I can't maintain that pace in this weather for much longer than that!

      Yay! I'm so happy you are joining in!!

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (8) B3 (49) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.