Juneathon Day 8

This is when Juneathon gets tough.  I woke up with tight calves/painful shins today, and have had some worry that running everyday will increase my overall mileage too quickly, so I did just one mile.  Again.  But here I am trying to make it sound like the most exciting mile for a Juneathon blog post!

Actually it was fun.  Ben came with me to the gym to just run my one mile.  :D

Running the risk of a picture-less post, here is one from the last 1/2.
And of my ice cream [mostly popping boba in four different flavors like GREEN APPLE].
Today's mileage:  1
Average pace:  ? (slow)

Total June mileage:  19.5
Hope your weekend is fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. That ice cream looks really good. I don't think I have ever tried it with those ball things on it.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (4) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (32) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.