On the 17th day of streaking...

It has been another fully packed day, so this is another phone post. 

I'm up in Utah working in the office for a couple of days, and bringing the pup back with! I forget how green this place gets in summer. It is pretty.

Today it was 95 degrees which was nice, so I decided to run at 5:00pm...hills. Ha. Maybe too warm for hills. :P But it was nice [and hard].

Today's mileage: 2-1/2
Average pace: 9:05

Total June Mileage: 42.2

And my text is randomly bolding... but oh well I'm spent. 2 hours of sleep wasn't enough last night. Gnight.

(Hopefully 2 pics uploaded.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone may have discovered the shoe room lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for dogs being cute, otherwise they would not survive all the trouble they get into! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.