10 Days...

until my 29th birthday.  This year 20,000 people are throwing a huge party for me!!  I feel so loved!!  :]

It will not look like this...

But more like...

I will look like this.

I won't look like this...hope...fully.


Goals:
10k:  Slow and carry my camera!  The course is almost all throughout Disneyland park which I'm really excited about.  [I wish Johnny Depp would come.]  

Maybe I can convince some other Dumbo Dare-ers to run slow with me and pose along the course, and perhaps contribute to another video.  Jolie?  Jimmames?

1/2:  Sub 2:00.  I have no strategy or idea what pace I want to start at... 9:15?  This week I came down with a stomach thing which has been a little stressful.  Guess we'll see how I feel race day (at 3:15am...when my sister has to BE there -- crazy).
Pretty excited to see my fam, and to run with them!!


And to beat them.


Except I missed out on the family speed gene.


Either way, have a fantastic day and weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I think my plan is very close to yours. I kinda want to enjoy the race since I paid so much money for it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to spend your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to spend your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.