The -ologies

Friday afternoon/evenings (aka right NOW) I head out on my long run for the week, but last Friday I got a mile into it and had to stop and hobble back home.  I originally thought IT band problems, but after much research I think it's my bicep femoris due to location and symptoms of my pain.  It's a knee pain, but much too low to be IT band.  
I've been out for a long week rolling, icing and stretching, and plan to give it a shot on Monday.  If it's a no go then I'll probably call my doctor (though I know he'll send me to PT which my co-pay is so dang expensive).

I found out this week that I can be quite irritable while sidelined (sorry Benny).  I really hope this passes quickly so I can still get to the start of the 1/2 in 5 weeks.  :(  We have some big goals for the next six months of racing as a finale hoo-rah for the time being, and the weather is starting to become beautiful for running!  Come on leeeeeg.  
Rykar thinks that rolling is doggy play time.

Instead of a long run,... The -ologies.  Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name, followed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?  Asian Sesame w/Ginger & Soy, Vinaigrette anything, raspberry anything, ranch...

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? True Foods, Happy Sumo, Ra, and I've been obsessed with Ghengi's Grill lately because it's so good!

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?  Sushi, rice, candy...

What are your pizza toppings of choice?  Pineapple, canadian bacon, and I love artichokes on a white pizza mmm

What do you like to put on your toast?  Cinnamon+sugar or nothing...

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? 1

What color is your cell phone? White.  But my case is pink/purple/black sparkly blingin'.

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?  Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Gallbladder, tonsils, wisdom teeth...

What was the last heavy item you lifted?  I guess nothing.  My suitcase?  But then again, Ben lifts that.  My purse is pretty dang heavy.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I passed out from lack of eating while recovering from surgery once.  And tumbled down the stairs.  I woke up at the bottom.  Hmmm once my sister lost control of her giant surf board and it washed into me really fast and yeah... then.

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?  I like my name.  Any other names I really like I'm reserving for baby names one day, as needed.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?  How hot?  Oh man, probably not...

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?  A few.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Our nice anonymous neighbor welcomed us into the 'hood by calling the cops on the way we parked our truck resulting in a $70 ticket for that one.   RUDE.  

Last person you talked to?  Joe, my estimator.

Last person you hugged? Ben again.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Spring, summer, fall and everything but winter!

Holiday? Christmas

Day of the week? Friday for sure.

Month? September

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Family

Mood?  Meh-y.

What are you listening to? The music soundtrack from RENT. 

Watching? Nothing.  I think I'll watch an episode of Undercover Boss this evening.

Worrying about?  You know.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?  ...The kitchen?

What's the last movie you saw?  Titanic :]  It is much, much sadder when you're older.

Do you smile often? Yes

Sleeping Alone Tonight? Nope.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? No.  For the last month I've been getting 2-5 spam calls a day so I don't answer unknowns for the time being.  Somebody super lame sold my info.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?  My family.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?  Purple...?

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?  I haven't been there since we lived in Thatcher.  I prefer ice cream from Sonic though.

Do you own a digital camera?  Yes

Do you have a pet fish?  Nope

Favorite Christmas song(s)?  All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, any others by her, any by Manheim Steamroller, Transiberian Orchestra, Motab.  I don't think I've heard a Christmas song I don't like.  I even like the old fogey stuff.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?  That just passed.  I don't have anything on it yet.

Can you do push ups?  Probably very few.  :(  It's been awhile.

Can you do a chin up?  I can probably do zero.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?  Both.

Do you have any saved texts?  Sure

Ever been in a car wreck?  Got rear ended the month I got my license.  Got in a school bus accident in elementary.

Do you have an accent?  No

What is the last song to make you cry?  I don't really cry to music.

Plans tonight?  Hang out with the hub.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?  Just with dating.  haha

Name 3 things you bought yesterday.  Nothing.  Nothing.  Nothing.

Have you ever been given roses?  Yup

Current worry?  My left leg.  I swear this was already asked.

Current hate right now?  Setting goals and promptly getting injured.

Met someone who changed your life?  Many.

How will you bring in the New Year?  I can't believe it's so close.  I have no idea!

What song represents you?  I'm not sure.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?  Yes and no.  I'd like to get married to Ben again because that day was absolutely awesome.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?  Ears and cosmetic tattoos

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?  Murried

Would you be a pirate?  It sounds fun if somebody would pay us big bucks while doing so to make it worth our while in the long haul.

What songs do you sing in the shower?  What song is on my iPod?

Ever had someone sing to you?  Yes.

When did you last cry?  ?  I'm not sure.

Are you afraid of being alone?  No, but I don't want to ever have to be because I love life with my sweet Ben.

Do you like to cuddle?  Yes.  

Have you held hands with anyone today?  Ben on our lunch date.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?  My dog.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?  Alanis Morissette.  "An old man turned 98.  He won the lottery and he died the next day.  ...isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

Do you believe in staying close with your ex?  No.  Seriously, what is the point in that?

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?  I'd say a mix.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?  Yes.  LOVE.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?  Running, shoes, weight

Thanks (if anyone even read all of this haha).  Feel free to steal.  :]

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

"I love our foam rolling time."  -Rykar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (37) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.