Life Via...

Instagram (though 93% of these never were actually uploaded to IG)...

My family in the late 90s...

Rykar on Halloween in disgust of being a cowgirl...

Ben on his final long run before the taper...

Like father like son...

Living by a hot air balloon airport (whatever it is called) is fun...

Palm trees in Mesa, yesterday...

On top of the worrrrrld (mostly a rock)!!...

 This happened over the weekend...

This calling happened last month (once an organist, always the organist!)...

The one pic that actually made IG.  Waterboy Rykar...

Somedawgy had a bath...

Run Forest, run...

Elder Hales and my dad...

I never mentioned I went Chanel West Coast, but I did...

I'm pretty sure this is not 1994, but closer to 1998...
That is all for now.  Have a wonderful Monday!

Updated to add this hilarious video:

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, my favorite is your water boy :)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.