If you haven't heard our news!...


We are extremely grateful and excited to announce that we're pregnant with our first lil Buhr!  We found out in early January and it has been such a surreal, scary, amazing, and incredibly peculiar journey thus far.

I got sick at week 6 and typical life came to a halt, including this lil blog [and the immediate publishing of my new running blog], but it has been an exciting time.

I hope to start feeling better in the next few weeks so I can get back at it [and eat something other than Eggo waffles].  Hoorah for working from home.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Christy! So exciting. I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! So exciting, congrats! Try half a unisom before bed, it completely took away my morning sickness. Good luck and congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute picture and I am SO excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you both and I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! Can't wait to follow along and see how Buhr baby is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! We are sooo close together!!! Congrats!!!! And seriously!??? Eggo waffles have been a HUGE life saver over here! ha ha. Excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the new little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting news! The picture is super cute!! On a side note I love your picture for your high heels runner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed this post!! I love that picture, so cute! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (4) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (32) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.