16 Weeks

My age:  29


How far along:  16w2d

A less than flattering angle for you all...(these pics are a week and a half ago).



How big is baby:  4-1/2 inches-ish


What have you been up to:  I'm still working and staying busy hanging out with the family.  I recently have been able to start reading again, and have been doing much of that.

My newest true crime author...



Exercise/Activity Level:   The brakes have been put on running, but I have been doing Crossfit twice a week and recently started speed walking my old running routes, which has really made me happy and feel more accomplished.
Have a 1/2 marathon coming up...



Maternity clothes:  I have one pair of jeans and a pair of yoga pants/leggings that are multiple sizes too big, in hopes I can stretch into them for awhile.  I love them and wear them way too much.


Stretch marks:  No


Belly Button:  In


Sleep:   I am able to sleep pretty well with Diclegis (Unisom + Vitamin B6), which was prescribed for my nausea, but didn't end up helping.  But yahoo for sleep!


Best Moment of the Week:   We spent time in Vegas last week with Ben's family.  It was nice.  I ate a lot of popsicles and Caprisuns, held the cutest babies ever, and soaked up some family chat and sun time in the lazy river.  I also felt good most afternoons and ate a hamburger.  :]



Worst Moment of the Week:  Sunday mornings are the most stressful since I can't miss sacrament meeting if possible.


Food cravings:  Shaved ice, popsicles, Caprisuns, and the weird one ...pizza lunchables!



Food aversions:   Meat, saucey stuff and anything smelly.  I also struggle with my prenatals and have temporarily switched to the gummies.


Symptoms:  Nausea, bad skin, and I have had some rib/back pain on the right side (isn't it early for that?).
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/10062799141852599/



Movement:  Not yet that I've recognized.  Any day now please!...


Gender:  Don't know yet, but we hopefully will find out next week.


What I’m looking forward to:   Getting my diet back so I know baby is getting proper nutrition.  Finding out the sex and getting the baby's room going!!  [Also, getting past this awkward stage where I feel like a finny rather than prego.]


What I’m nervous about/praying for:  Everything!  Praying all is well with this lil one.


What I miss:  Real sushi, cold cut meats, Monster, caffeine (I opted to avoid it), bleaching my teeth, using my Lilash, running, energy, and not carrying a bowl around.  But it is ALL worth it and I am still quite optimistic the bowl days are limited.  :]


Next appointment:  4/16/14 Our gender scan next week...

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Can't wait to find out the sex!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post!! It's funny I started my weekly reviews with week 16 as well :) You look great and I hope you stop feeling nauseous very soon. The 2nd trimester is great, your energy is back and you start looking pregnant. People will say nice things instead of just giving you the weird look, where they wonder if you are fat or pregnant :) CAN'T WAIT for the gender!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to take some notes from your awesome blogging skills! I have SLACKED! But I wanted to say, I had right rib pain almost the whole time :( In fact, my ribs have just recently gone back to normal. In our ultrasound, we found that Ava would stretch out and literally keep her little legs/feet shoved against my right ribs! Little stink haha!! It was super uncomfortable but once she came out I got a lot of relief. If you have a really small rib cage like me, than that could be the cause in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update! I LOVED the pin about feeling like crap. Somehow the baby grows in spite of your horrible diet in the first trimester but here's hoping you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!! You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (37) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.