1 week down, 3+ to go!

One week down for June and we have survived (me=something fitness-y everyday, Ben=no sugar [that=crazy!]).
I mentioned to Ben that it hasn't been too hot of a June so far.  Come to think of it, maybe it IS just as hot, but not running in it every evening probably makes a difference in a Juneathon comparison.  I think we hit 106 today and I don't recall any triple doubles thus far.  June is usually the month where Phoenix hits records, so if we're going to get up near 122 the weather gods had better start working on that soon.

By all means, today was a pretty good day.  By pretty good I mean I didn't get out of bed until 10am, and by noon I was back in bed asleep for a three hour nap!  Oh my goodness was I exhausted all day.  Ben finished painting baby B's room all alone, but it looks great!!  Thanks baby!
We also started a baby registry at Target and went on a date, but man am I just tired.  Of all days, today was the winner for not wanting to do anything fitness related.  I did get my 150 squats in but they were slow and tough.  But yay, done!!

With my growing belly, one exercise that I have noticed my balance being thrown off a little bit is in air squats.  I kind of suck at them, really.
  • Today's time: 5:07
  • Total June air squats: 500
  • Total June wod time: 1:04:51
  • CrossFit: 3
Meanwhile, my dog is so cute.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Somebody told me to do a lot of squats if I want the baby early, not sure if it is true. Never did any and she came 11 days early ;-)

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.