11 days left to streak.

TGIaF!

I was really hoping to make it to the gym 5x this week (which really hasn't happened since I got pregnant), but today it just wasn't in the Buhr books.  Even Ben missed and he never does!

Baby B is only 2lbs but he must have shifted or something that had me feeling off, so I decided to nix anything ...that required me to change out of my pjs.  :D  But really, it was a good day, no complaints.  Hopefully the same goes for you.

Baby sure moves a TON these days, especially after my cold watermelon consumption...
I procrastinated as long as humanly possible, but I finally got 100 squats in, in 2:41 to at least get something fitnessy in that made me sweaty, and it was a mental battle all the way through because I just didn't want to.  But done!  No fun pictures, but maybe tomorrow [when we have a visitor]!
  • Today's time: 2:41
  • Total June air squats: 1350
  • Total June wod time: 2:46:17
  • CrossFit: 9
I thought humans were the only ones that enjoyed one foot in, one foot out type of deals.  This was now...
 Below was yesterday:
And I think I posted another one a couple of day ago.  Such a goober.  But cute none-the-less...
Goodnight.

1 comment:

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (8) B3 (49) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.