16.7% through with June.

I love my dog to death, but seriously he is the worst eater.  He makes a mess everyday!  It is just ridiculous.  Good thing he's so adorable.  I love his bat ears.
Today I was sore and just really tired, so I pulled another pool evening and was having a hard time staying awake on my floaty.  Just one of those days where I didn't want to do anything after work and the thought of putting on my tankini-turned-bikini was almost too much.
To keep some fitness streak alive, I did another 150 air squats for time instead, and finished in 4:19 which is 24 seconds faster than before.  Squats are tough!
  • Today's time: 4:19
  • Total June air squats: 350
  • Total June time spent: 39:57
  • CrossFit: 2
TGIaF!

Any Rent or broadway fans?  This is one of my favorites: 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! He is a messy pup! He's just preparing you for when baby stars attempting to eat on his own. Our kitchen looks similar excerpt we have Cheerios everywhere from Coop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog eats the same way! First he throws the food outside the bowl and then he chases it ;-) thank godness they are cute!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (11) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (38) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.