Tuesday, June 10, 2014

33.3333% - Deadlifts we meet again already.

Today I woke up feeling like I needed at least 10 more hours of sleep, then I got word of an impossible deadline for work and that was all I needed to wake up.  haha  Then Ben text me a picture of a delicious looking s'mores brownie cupcake somebody brought in to work that he wasn't going to try because of his no sugar June.  Oh man I felt terrible for him.  He has serious willpower!
Then he brought one home for me.  It was SO GOOD.  On July 1st we are going to try to copy them.

Meanwhile, I was looking forward to Crossfit all day so I still made it to the 6:30pm class with the hubster to continue the streak...
Strength: deadlifts!
30% X 8 
40% X 6
50% X 6
60% X 6
3 X 10 @ 70%
My 70% was 110# today!  3x10 is a lot of reps...freak.

WOD:  Chilly Water (for time)
Christy:  10:41
Ben:  9:01 (rx)

15-12-9-6-3
Push Press+Toes to Bar (attempts, rather)
*30 Double Unders after each round

Scaled/Substituted:
*I decided to only go up 2# from Friday and did 45# PP.  I probably could have gone up more than 2 whole pounds.  :P
*[Low impact] leg lifts instead of jump roping

I have found that if I drink a lot of water on an empty stomach then I end up nauseated, so I always bring snacks to the gym.  Today I was so busy I forgot...
Ben stuffed me full of dinner and I'm better.  :]

  • Today's time: 10:41
  • Total June air squats: 800
  • Total June wod time: 1:24:45
  • CrossFit: 4

Have a great humpday tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I want that cupcake! Ben does have some serious will power. I just love your dog. He is the cutest and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy freaking crap! I can't get over that cupcake!!! Recipe please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have cried if I didn't get to eat that cupcake, it looks delicious!
    That's great that you are staying so active during your pregnancy :D

    ReplyDelete