Ain't Life Grand? 20 days down.

We have a visitor, James!  (Actually two.  The other visitor is the shadow floating in the pool behind...Ryan!)  Sadly this is the only evidence I have thus far.
Today the workout was kind of random because we rarely do some of the movements (wheel barrows...).  It was a partner wod and my partner was our coach who is also pregnant.  Team prego!!  She's a beast so it was very motivating, but she would also tell me to play it safe and listen to my body.
Aint Life Grand (Time)
Christy:  20:01
Ben:  21:03 (rx)

In teams of 2:
1500m Row (switch every 250m)
4 rope climbs (alternating)*
10 partner tire flips
20 med ball toss 14/20#
4- 20m wheel barrow*
20 med ball toss
10 partner tire flips (alternating)
1500m row(switch every 250m)
Modified/scaled:
*No rope climbing for us preggers, we did 6 rope progressions.
*I didn't do the wheel barrows because I still am having problems being horizontal without losing my lunch, so I did walking lunges to keep me upright.
This workout was killer but felt awesome afterwards.  The rowing got really, really tough towards the end and I was slowing.  I wanted so badly to beat Ben in rowing but he is waaaaay faster.  I love this pic below.
Thanks to my brother for being paparazzi.  Hopefully next time he will join.  :]
  • Today's time: 20:01
  • Total June air squats: 1350
  • Total June wod time: 3:06:18
  • CrossFit: 10
Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (5) B3 (47) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (52) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.