Almost ruined it w/5 days left.

It was a go - go - go day and I spaced all thoughts of doing anything fitness related (except I wore my compression sleeves all day if that counts) until I was under my sheets, lights out, Unisom flowing through my veins and extremely delighted that I made it to the sleep portion of the day (wahoo!). 

Because I am so stubborn in my silly challenges, I got my booter back out of bed and did 50 squats in 1:11.  On top of all the walking I did in heels today (w/3 suitcases lol), I'm going to call it a fitness win. :P

At the risk of a picture - less lamER post, I will [hopefully] upload a pic from Saturday with my cute puppy.

Today's time: 1:11
Total June air squats: 1650
Total June WOD time: 3:50:25
CrossFit: 13

OMG I'm so tired. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.