Day 9 - Monday Funday...right!?

Happy Monday!
Monday has come and been done and we're almost on to Tuesday!  I hope today treated you well being a Monday and all.  Mine was pretty good, no complaints other than it wasn't Friday. I've been working on a job called the Polynesian Cultural Center (it's in Hawaii, heard of it?), so my days have been fast.

My newly implemented idea of Monday evening read-a-thons held strong.  The pool is warming quickly these days and is up to 86 degrees, so I think it's time to start re-teaching my dog how it can be used to cool him down.  He is perma-terrified of it (especially when it's cold).  Baby steps...
(Still on the same book.  Been falling asleep every time I try to read lately.)
I did my 150 squats for time for the day to keep the streak going.  I can tell my legs are loosening up because they were a little bit easier today and it might be time to bump it up to 200.  Still not my fastest time though (by 7 seconds). 

^^And a 5 minute squat workout is only 1/3% of our day.  #noexcuses #hashtagonmyblog

I followed it up with watermelon chunks+freshly frozen blueberries+freshly frozen grapes smoothie.  It's officially summertime.
Today's time: 150 air squats in 4:26
Total June air squats: 800
Total June wod time: 1:14:04
CrossFit: 3
Have a nice Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your dad out running yesterday. I was driving up on highway 89 and I'm pretty sure it was him, although I've only ever seen pics of him on your blog, so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you blog everyday! You are the cutest mama ever!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
B3 (26) Juneathon (120) Marathon (13) Pregnancy! (27) Racing (39) Reviews (1) Running (107) Scorpions (17) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (39) We Like To Move (24) Wedding (9)