Everlasting Juneathon - I hit 1600 squats!

As I mentioned, we have a visitor!  We also had a busy Saturday doing lots of important things, not limited to going Jamba Juice-ing... (I got the sour gummy bear smoothie off the secret menu...YUM, I had no idea about a secret menu?)
Sushi at Ra at Kierland Commons... (Right now I can only choose from 4 of all their many rolls... FOUR)
Live music at Kierland Commons...
Finding out my pup is terrified of James' electric toothbrush...  :(
A visit to the massive Barnes and Noble... (seriously I never find chairs hanging around the shelves)
Driving all over and beyond...
Some time in the sun...
And I believe all these activities were done in 100+ heat!  Even the night music was in 100 degrees, but with the sun down it didn't feel like it.  We have yet to hit a triple double temp and we're cruising into July mighty fast.

For my June fitness, today is Sunday so I went ahead and did 150 squats in record time!  I'm going to still consider 3:36 a new record time even though just two-three weeks ago I could go down into a squat further which obviously would be tougher.  But I also know my legs are getting stronger.

  • Today's time: 3:36
  • Total June air squats: 1600
  • Total June wod time: 3:09:54
  • CrossFit: 10
I hope you have a fabulous new week!

1 comment:

  1. Ah sushi, missed it so much during pregnancy. Right after zoe was born we went to an all you can eat sushi place

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.