I survived. #Day12

Another day comes, another day goes.  Same stuff, different day, but really no complaints here!  Hopefully the same goes for you.  Plus tomorrow is Friday!!
I got through the workout today, but I sure wasn't feeling accomplished afterwards.  It was so stinkin' hot that I felt like I was battling the heat instead of endurance.  I wanted to quit!  It was a running wod which means the garage doors are open and it was 105+ today, so...

I looked like this:

Granit Soul (Time)
Christy:  25:03
Ben:  15:10 (rx)  <---he squashes everyone

3 rounds of:
400m run
20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 sit ups
I scaled/substituted:
*I [low-impact] rowed instead of ran
*I did my pull ups on the rings
*I did elevated [pregnant] push ups
*I did knee ups to avoid laying on my back <---120 reps, my hands hurt

Here I start my last set up knee ups:
I heard 'click click click' so I turned my head.  I get all these pictures because Ben always finishes so fast.  He's my paparazzi.  :]


  • Today's time: 25:03
  • Total June air squats: 950
  • Total June wod time: 1:53:42
  • CrossFit: 5
TGIaF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (43) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (3) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (42) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (31) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.