Juneathon - The Detonator

A very short post tonight.  I'm beat.  But if anybody cares, I did make it to the gym to continue the streak...

First 1/2 of class:  dodgeball!  I sat out for obvious reasons.  When you get out you have to do a set of burpees/situps/grasshoppers, etc., before you are allowed back in the game.  And for as many times as you got out, you had to do that many 50m runs after the game is complete.  [I actually got hit once while spectating.  By Ben!  haha)]

WOD:
Detonator
Christy:  19:46
Ben:  13:40
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Push press (I did 43#)
*30 double unders between each round
*200m run every 3:00 minutes (and starting the workout with a 200m run)

Scaled/substitutes:
*Leg lifts instead of double unders (lower impact)
*Rowing instead of running (lower impact)

It was brutal as they all seem to be lately.  I probably could have gone a little heavier with the PP, but man those leg lifts were tough.
  • Today's time: 19:46
  • Total June air squats: 350
  • Total June wod time: 59:44
  • CrossFit: 3
In other news, I went shopping.  Shopping for something good and cute to work out in (hard to find when you're prego!).  This isn't it, but I did get this outfit in addition.  A nice thing about pregnancy is you can shop forever and come home with barely anything at all!
Happy Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. In this picture you can barely see you are pregnant! Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.