Restless June

Sunday, the day of rest.  I just did some squats to keep the streak alive (diddly-squats do sound nice [especially if you throw in a frozen hot chocolate]).
  • Today's time: 4:47
  • Total June air squats: 650
  • Total June wod time: 1:09:38
  • CrossFit: 3

One of Ben's directors introduced a fabulous idea to Ben that we have neither ever heard of.  It's called a push gift.  Essentially it's what it sounds like, a gift for pushing out a lil baby!  I have never been more on board with such an idea.  haha  The director mentioned cars and such, but that's a little ridiculous (unless you're a director I guess).  I have come up with a great push gift idea, a treadmill!!  (Ben says my push gift will be something I actually push, a stroller.  haha!)

We have a treadmill fund going since chances are I'm going to often run at home with a lil baby.  I have done a little research and have the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 versus the Nordictrack Incline Trainer on the top of my list.



There are so many treadmill options, it's a bit daunting.  They have gotten so amazing and high-tech, it would be amazing to get my hands on one someday!!

Have a great week!!

PS.  Since it's shoe Sunday, look at these beauties.  I wish they weren't out of basically all sizes!

2 comments:

  1. If you are a Costco member, I strongly recommend buying the treadmill there. They ofer free shipping and assembly and for 2 years you can return the treadmill, no questions asked and either replace it or get your money back! I had mine for a little over 2 years and it starts acting up and they gave me the full amount back!
    I actually didn't buy a new treadmill and decided to sign up at a gym with daycare. I love it! I need to get out of the house and actually talk to people, plus I can workout and shower without worrying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look into the ProForm options that they offer. We love Costco. Great idea! I wish there was a close gym with daycare to me. That would be fantastic.

      Delete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B2 (1) B3 (42) Currently (4) Friday Favorites (12) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (40) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (28) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.