28 Weeks - 3rd Trimester!?

My age:  29


How far along: 28w1d
My dog is so cute and always wants hugs.  The picture below was right after I returned from the airport/Utah so he was attached to me and appeared in practically all of my shots.


How big is baby:  According to websites, he weighs 2-1/4# and is about 14-3/4" long, head to toes.  Baby last measured 51% percentile so my guess is that could be a pretty accurate size description.  It's fun to feel/see him kicking at clear opposite sides of my stomach at the same time.  14" is huge, and that is inside of me.  Crazy.

Baby is the size of a "large eggplant."  I don't eat a lot of eggplant so that doesn't really help me out, but it looks like this...



What have you been up to:  I just spent a few days up north (Pleasant Grove, SLC, Ogden, Logan areas) to have some baby showers!  It was a ton of fun and we feel so lucky to have the people in our lives that we do, and for their spoiling this lil guy already.  Thank you especially to my mom and to Liz.  I will post pictures soon!

We have yet to hit a triple double temp (110+) here, but that should be changing THIS WEEK with a 110 in the forecast for TODAY.  That was crazy to get through June without any triple doubles!  Our June power bill was 10% cheaper this year.

Soon it shall be time to change my address to The Pool.  Phoenix. Going up to Utah my summer swelling went down, so that's probably a good sign that the pregnancy swelling hasn't started.



Exercise/Activity Level:  Still Crossfitting. I survived the Juneathon challenge while pregnant, and it was motivating and I hope I can continue to keep up CF throughout the remaining weeks of pregnancy as my body allows.
I was pretty excited about my 190# DL PR.



Maternity clothes:   Well I'm starting to run out of shirts...  I bought a couple of dresses (one possibly for my sister's wedding but it's black not pink) and a cute plain tee from Target's maternity.  It's the best tee ever as obvious by the duplication in pictures above.  I am growwwwwing.


Stretch marks:   None yet...


Belly Button:  Stretching.


Best Moment of the Week:  My baby showers and seeing my mom and the rest of my family and some friends up in Utah!  Also shopping with my mom was glorious where we dumped some money at Sephora.  Last weekend was also fun running around the valley with Ben and my brother.  Family is seriously the best.


Obtained right after they put them out.  THE BEST.



Worst Moment of the Week:  I had a couple of days where my morning nausea lingered throughout the day, but really I'd say probably that time I spent 4-1/2 hours solo in the airport and I couldn't read my book because I was so tired I was falling asleep!  Haha!  I'm a serious grandma these days.  I just walked around all of the terminals and daydreamed of over caffeinating myself with delicious Monster ...for 4 hours.


Food cravings:  Fruit, really.  Yum.



Food aversions:   Same as before, nothing smelly in the mornings.  Sadly that still includes eggs.


Symptoms:  Morning nausea, exhaustion, a new pain that feels like I've been kicked /bruised in the crotch (especially when I move), and I've noticed some Braxton Hicks.


Movement:  All of the time!!  Love him.


Gender:   Boy!


What I’m looking forward to:  Getting the baby's room organized with his new gear.  I also just can't wait to meet sweet lil B and see what he looks like.  We have a theory and I'm dying to see if it's anywhere accurate.


What I’m nervous about/praying for:   That all continues to go well!!  I'm absolutely dreading my blood draw on Thursday.  I haven't forgotten about it once over the past weeks.  lol  And I hope I pass my glucose test!


What I miss:   Being agile and my body.  I never thought I'd say it, but I miss my smaller chest.


Next appointment:  7/3/14 which is in just two short days

3 comments:

  1. Love to hear all is going well, even though I'm shocked you still have to deal with morning sickness. He better be cute to make up for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good girl and yes, you have the cutest dog ever! The baby will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know your honest review of that eyeliner! I wasn't as impressed with their mascara as some so I've been hesitant to buy the eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (8) A to Z (26) B3 (42) Currently (4) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (2) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (33) Racing (56) Reviews (2) Running (174) Scorpions (19) Shoe Addiction (33) Vacation (60) We Like To Move (26) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.