Happy Birthday Ben!!

Happy birthday to my awesome husband!!!  

I have to post it to every social media site because he's that important in my life (plus I did with my dog's birthday and heaven knows...haha).   ;)

Ben makes everything in life happier and I'm so lucky to call him my husband.  I love you so much and hope it has been a great day so far!!  Happy, happy birthday!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

And not to be a kill joy to such a wonderously happy post (at least I made you scroll), but we haven't seen a scorpion all year until last night.  Gross.  At least it was outside?  I'm not sure what kind it is because I don't think the bark scorpion gets this big...


I called the bug guys telling them we found a scorpion on steroids, and they are coming back out to re-spray for FREE.  Thank goodness because this creeper has been haunting my mind all day long.

2 comments:

  1. My sister went camping at Rockport and sent me a picture of a scorpion. I guess they were going scorpion hunting while they were there and there was like 50 of them. EWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mess with a pregnant woman :) Happy Birthday Ben!!

    ReplyDelete

31 Things (9) 32 Things (9) A to Z (30) B2 (7) B3 (48) Currently (5) Friday Favorites (13) Giveaways (1) Juneathon (120) Lists (5) Marathon (51) Pregnancy! (53) Racing (57) Reviews (2) Running (175) Scorpions (20) Shoe Addiction (34) Vacation (63) We Like To Move (34) Wedding (9)
Powered by Blogger.